Translate

Posts By Topic

Sunday 13 November 2011

You Are Selling Australia Out - Yes, I mean you, Dickhead.

I hear the clucking of the tongues when the Current Affairs programs tell us about the contaminated products from China and India, making their way to Australia, disguised as "trusted" brands such as McCain, through our loose import arrangements with our "Friends" from New Zealand.
When I speak to friends and acquaintances about the major chains pushing their home brands onto us, labeled "Manufactured in Australia from local & imported products", I see much hand wringing and hear angry dissent at the deception that foreign manufacturers play on us, in their greedy grab for our valuable dollars.
When we discuss how our farmers are having to plough their crops into the ground because they can't compete against the imports, no matter how contaminated or inferior they may be, there is complete agreement about how wrong it is.
In fact I don't think I have met anyone recently who admits to buying these products and causing the the slow collapse of our Australian Agricultural and Manufacturing Industries, it's almost as hard as it is to find a person who will admit to voting for this current Labor Government.
Enough People!! Do something for your country, listen to people like Dick Smith, put your money where your mouth is.
Buy only Australian Products.
Reject the self serving attempts by Cole's and Woolworth's to push us to home brands.
Don't bullshit to me and yourself about what you buy. I see far to many foreign and imported products in shopping trolleys.
Do something for Australia, someone has to. It's five minutes to midnight, almost too late.
I'm poor and I spent the extra few cents to keep Australia for Australians.
Do it for your children.

No comments:

Popular Posts