I hear the clucking of the tongues when the Current Affairs programs tell us about the contaminated products from China and India, making their way to Australia, disguised as "trusted" brands such as McCain, through our loose import arrangements with our "Friends" from New Zealand.
When I speak to friends and acquaintances about the major chains pushing their home brands onto us, labeled "Manufactured in Australia from local & imported products", I see much hand wringing and hear angry dissent at the deception that foreign manufacturers play on us, in their greedy grab for our valuable dollars.
When we discuss how our farmers are having to plough their crops into the ground because they can't compete against the imports, no matter how contaminated or inferior they may be, there is complete agreement about how wrong it is.
In fact I don't think I have met anyone recently who admits to buying these products and causing the the slow collapse of our Australian Agricultural and Manufacturing Industries, it's almost as hard as it is to find a person who will admit to voting for this current Labor Government.
Enough People!! Do something for your country, listen to people like Dick Smith, put your money where your mouth is.
Buy only Australian Products.
Reject the self serving attempts by Cole's and Woolworth's to push us to home brands.
Don't bullshit to me and yourself about what you buy. I see far to many foreign and imported products in shopping trolleys.
Do something for Australia, someone has to. It's five minutes to midnight, almost too late.
I'm poor and I spent the extra few cents to keep Australia for Australians.
Do it for your children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Anthony Watmough The NRL's Season to get much worse if you believe the rumours. Unsubstantiated rumours are flying in rugby le...
-
Lefty Journos lay refugee stuff-up at Libs feet. .. Uuhh? In light of the recent tragedies unfolding around Christmas Island, just a...
-
This letter was in an email I received recently, I don't know who the author is, but I wish it was me. I thought it was worth repeating....
-
Gallant Cowboys Robbed Of Prelim Finals Shot. What a joke the wonderful game of Rugby League has become in Australia. I don't know wh...
-
Morons flood back to Rudd. Are people just stupid or living in a reality TV show? All of a sudden 49% of people are going to ...
-
How do we discern what is main stream and what is deviant behaviour? Over the centuries man's natural instincts and desires have bee...
-
ABC Declares Its Colours For Labour. One after the other last night ABC programs came out to highlight and ridicule News Limited new...
-
How state bias affects the eye site... and the call of the game. Because the television coverage of State Of Origin rugby league is dom...
-
Julia Gillard and her supporters try to rewrite history. Gillard and her supporters continue to play the gender card, in their...
-
I'm not a fan of the NRL All Stars match up, a match I see as having racial undertones and driving another small wedge between races in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment